POSTGRADUATE ANIMAL CHIROPRACTIC
Since 2008, AIQA has organized animal chiropractic postgraduate studies in various countries, such as Spain, Argentina, Mexico, Brazil and Chile, in the spanish language, with hundreds of graduates from more than 15 countries around the world.
In 2020, after many demands of students worldwide, we started ACE, Animal Chiropractic Education, in english, to attend veterinarians and chiropractors over the whole world.
We have international accreditations of
- Ibero-American Association of Veterinary Chiropractic, Spain
- College of Animal Chiropractors, USA
- Maria Cristina University, Spain
AIQA's postgraduate course is divided into
- an online part: powerpoint presentations with audio, pdf notes, educational videos, live online classes, live online practices, live clinical case presentations and online exams, an online community of students, all under the supervision and the support of our international faculty.
- an onsite part: theoretical classes, practical sessions with horses, dogs and cats, presentations of clinical cases and exams.
The total duration of the postgraduate course is approximately 6 months.
- The online part:
The student receives through the virtual university campus (online academic program) of ACE-AIQA the notes in pdf, the powerpoint presentations with audio and the videos of the theoretical classes of anatomy, biomechanics, neurology, chiropractic philosophy, etc. to study at home. Each module is accompanied by a written assessment (online exam).
We also have an online community where we share clinical cases, questions, answers and our successes from daily practice.
In total there are 8 online handouts of teaching material, 8 online exams and 4 weekends of live online practices. .
- The onsite part:
The onsite part consists of 3 modules distributed over several months (divided between the theoretical modules) or intensively after the theoretical modules.
The student receives theoretical and practical classes, reviews of the online educational material and exams during the onsite modules.
Module I: sacropelvic and thoracolumbar
Module II: cranium, cervical and extremities
Module III: review and final practical exam.
Duration of group practices:
- Module I: 3 days: sacropelvic and thoracolumbar
- Module II: 3 days: cranium, cervical and extremities
- Module III: 1 day: review and final practical exam.
SAN MIGUEL DE ALLENDE- MEXICO
Dates of the postgraduate 2023 to be confirmed soon
Registration fee: 495 USD
- 1 fee of 3500 USD for the entire postgraduate course.
- 6 installments of 600 USD over 6 months.